Well
My mom was going to be gone all night out with her friends and she said i could have someone over.
I called EVERYONE.
No one was available.
Everyone was busy with something in their lives.
But i forgot one person...
Tiffany Ebersole.
So i called her up.
She answered.
Asked her what she was doing tonight and the conversation went on.
She couldn't come over because she had to host a party.
So i asked if she could come over after the party was over.
Her mom, of course, gave her a hard time about it.
She asked why i couldnt go over there.
(I dont like going over there. Not a welcome place. Rude people. Ect.]
So i just told her that it'dbe fun just to hang out alone, watch movies, &&talk.
She told her mom.
Her mom asked why i couldn't spend the night over there.
And instead of saying what i actually told her she decided to lie.
She told her mom that I wanted to go to Zach's so i couldn't come over.
So her mom got the impression that i sneak out an go to boys houses when my mother isnt home.
&&Basically Im a slut, whore, whatever. I guess.
Well my mom was confused.
I always go to Tiff's without her parents home but she cant come come over when my mom will be home at night?
Hmm.
So she called her.
Asked if i did something or if something happened that would make Paula feel uncomfortable about having Tiffany stay the night at my house.
She answered.
Shes said, "Well i dont want Tiffany there if Audrey's going to be with her boyfriend while your gone."
My mom got PISSED.
She really thought i would do that.
I wouldnt.
Never.
Im not stupid.
I cant lie to my mom.
&&I wouldnt do that.
So my mom started yelling at me about how if i ever had a boy at her house when she wasnt there i would be in deep S***.
And I was explaining to her that i didnt say that.
Because...
1. Hes going to a Birthday Party tonight so even IF i wated to go behind her back, i couldnt.
2. I wouldnt drag Tiffany to Zach's house with me.
Thats rude.
3. I wouldnt wlk to his house in the dark.
Thats scary...
So thank God she beleived me.
So she asked Paul (Tiffany's mom] if thats what I told Tiffany.
And she said Yeah, Of course.
So now im pissed.
My mom is pissed
&&She's also dissapointed in Tiffany.
I am too.
How could she LIE right in front of me and my mom.
Ive been her friend for years and she does something like this?
>.<
Shes my friend.
You don't do that.
Especially to each other. I mean,
Seriously.
Ugh.

Audrey baby!
ReplyDeleteYou coulda called meh!